Charcoal BinderManufacturer of a wide range of products which include carbon briquette binder.
Approx. Price: Rs 65 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Color||off white colour|
|Density||0.6 to .065 t/m3|
|Use||To Enhance The Strength Of The Briquettes And To Maintain The Briquette Quality|
We are offering Carbon Briquette Binder.
CARBON BRIQUETTE BINDER Starch Ether (PHEE).Appearance:
- White with creamy loose powder
- Technical data Moisture: Maximum 13%
- Solubility: 100% soluble in cold water
- pH of 5% solution : 9 to 10.5
- Viscosity (Brookfield): 5000 - 45000 cps as desired Active mater: above 95% on a dry basis
- Films strength: tough & continuous
- Source Native Starch Dosage Maximum 4% of Carbon powder weight.
- Performance Starch Ether is a kind of negative ion macromolecular substance and it is white or off white powder.
- With the characteristic of quickly soluble in cold water, transparent colloid, no bad smell and easily hygroscopic, the water solution of starch ether has good adhesion, film forming property, enhance tackiness, thickening property, better stabilizer, water-binding power and oleophobic. Starch ether "wet" the surfaces - that is it must flow out over the surfaces that are being bonded, displacing all air and other contaminants that are present.Starch ether adheres to the surfaces - That is after flowing over the whole surface area it must start to adhere and stay in position and become "tacky". Starch ether develops strength - The material must now change its structure to become strong or non-tacky but still adherent.Starch ether remains stable - The material must remain unaffected by age, environmental conditions and other factors as long as the bond is required. Uses natural, renewable, recyclable and biodegradable resources for various applications Lower cost compared to synthetic alternatives Excellent batch-to-batch consistency High binding strength Excellent run ability Good stability Shelf life tailored to the end use PACKING: In 50 kg packed in polythene linen with outer woven high-density polyethene bag. Special packing can be arranged on request.